- If it is actually thunderstorming that morning, I will just sob the whole day. I hate rain. I will hate rain exponentially more on my birthday. I will hate rain infinitely during a nine-mile run on my birthday.
- Where are we all thinking of starting? We can just run wherever if someone has a way…
1. I’m coming rain or shine. We’ll run, and it’ll be fun! No crying on your birthday!
2. I’m still up for Founding Farmers if you guys are. Or we can go somewhere else. As long as there are eggs!
“Can I get the spinach, mushroom, and cheddar scramble, but without all the stuff? I just want eggs.”
I will say the 21st is gonna be tight and I am running 12 rain or shine. So, you are setting it up Rachel, you let us know the route and the restaurant.
Geez, guys :-p
I’ll meet up with you guys somewhere along the way - I only need to do 6. (Maybe 7. We’ll see.)
Thanks for taking the lead on this one, Rachel!
For real, though. I’ll need eggs.
I’m fine with Founding Farmers if everyone else is (although if you know a place with bottomless mimosas… you win), and is it too much for me to ask to meet at the Tenleytown-AU metro? It’s sort of hilly around me but it’s better than traffic-dodging/light-stopping downtown. I’m thinking something like this? The only bad ones should be miles 6 and 7, and other than that it’s relatively painless/downhill.
How’s 9 am sound? Since it’s a less than half-hourish walk from there to Founding Farmers, that puts us at 11 am-ish brunch? And yes, lots and lots of eggs!
Let’s do it!
- I have an appointment at 7am, so if it’s longer than an hour, I’ll be late? (It’s a 40 min metro for me)
- Hills are totally NBD, I love them.
- I assume if we are going to Founding Farmers, we’ll need to re-route to end there?
- Role call??